Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Illustration Friday theme: Capable

if capable

This is my entry for the Illustration Friday theme, Capable. After the kangaroos and monkey escaped from the zoo, they took a much needed rest while they planned the next stage of their journey. Busting out of their confinement was the easy part - but what should they do next? Was Monkey capable of keeping up with them on the next part of their journey? They were doubtful. The Roos thought it best if Monkey caught a slow boat to China. His boxing skills weren't much to speak of - and that just wouldn't do, with their mob.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Allison!
    It's a great job as always!!!!!!!
    I will be bold
    I will say that this is Neo Surrealism (sorry)
    I am sending you a hug and a kiss! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roberto,

      I am a huge fan of surrealism, so it's not surprising that my work is sometimes influenced by it! As always, thank you for your appreciative comments!

      Delete