This is my posting for the Illustration Friday theme, Intention. Seconds after he threw the snowball, he knew panic! He had unintentionally hit the wrong person.
Thank you so much! I got that effect by using oil pastels, & a plastic knife. By Vincent, do you mean Van Gogh? He is the only one that comes to mind right now. His work was the first that I was introduced to when I was a child.
This is my posting for this week's Illustration Friday theme, Imagination. In many cultures, the raven was a symbol of communication with the imagination, and subconcious. It was also viewed as sometimes being a mischievous trickster. At times the sun will strike its feathers at the right angle, and reveal an iridescent band of colour.
wonderful colors!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAlmost a Vincent sky!!!!
Thank you so much! I got that effect by using oil pastels, & a plastic knife. By Vincent, do you mean Van Gogh? He is the only one that comes to mind right now. His work was the first that I was introduced to when I was a child.
DeleteOK yes Vincent Van. The Genius!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteah. surely he is somewhere in your memory, not bad